Terms and conditions of use
1. Introductory provisions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") are the Terms which apply when you access our website ww.madebyanna.eu (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), or place an order to purchase any of the products made available to you on our website www.madebyanna.eu
When accessing the website and placing orders, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Customer service line: 02/4164553
2. Change of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the Website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using the Website at any time. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please email us at email@example.com
3. Website Content
All rights, titles, interests, and content displayed on the Website (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Made by Anna, affiliates and licensors, and is protected by UK, EU and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property laws. Made by Anna owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the content on the Website.
4. Use of the Website
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you permission to download, display, view, use, and/or print sections of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without prior approval of Made by Anna.
5. User Restrictions
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to or from the Website that is:
- (a) Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- (b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- (c) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- (d) Which is technically harmful, including, without limitation to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
6. Product and Pricing information
Price and availability information is subject to change at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate. We have made every effort to display product colors as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee the display of any such color on your particular computer monitor or device will be accurate. You are responsible for payments due for any products ordered on the Website. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to submit the payment to us in full. You shall be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments. Your purchases may be subject to governmental taxes.
7. Payment methods
- Debit and Credit cards – After you create an order, you are redirected to a secure payment bank gateway, where you will enter the necessary payment data. This method of payment of the purchase price is considered an advance payment. We would also like to inform you that our employees do not have access to the data of your card. All is exclusively in the hands of the bank.
- You can pay, immidiately before you receive yor shipment, and give the money to legman.
8. Shipment and delivery
We are doing our best to ship each delivery as soon as possible. For delivery times, please allow approximately 10 business days after shipment. Please also allow an extra working day for delivery to UK offshore and Scottish Highlands destinations. You can receive more detailed information on the tracking page of the delivery service. The inventory status may change before we can ship your order. For your consideration, if we are no longer able to ship the product you ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. From time to time there might be such a situation like natural disasters and calamities which can affect the delivery process. We will contact you if your order is delayed due to natural disasters or calamities.
9. Personal account
We are happy to make it easier for you to order products using our Website, so we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and will not need to be re-entered with each new order - it will be entered into the order form automatically.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and will not be responsible for losses when your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to our negligence.
10. We appreciate your feedback
We are striving to continuously improve the quality of service we provide to our customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority. To provide excellent service, we would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact our customer line on phone No. 02/4164553, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org